Monday, January 2, 2012

Earring a Day Challenge...Day #2

Day two is here and I have my earrings!!  These earrings were so fun and easy to make.  I had a left over strand of tiny silver crystals on my work table and some scraps of 20 gauge wire.  To make these earrings begin by making your basic beginning wire-wrap loop.  Run the crystals through the wire and finish with another wire-wrap loop.  I used a mandrel to form the hoop but if you don't own a mandrel anything round will work.  Afterwards I made another wire-wrap loop to attach both ends of the crystals to the bottom section.  I left the top of the wire-lopp blank to insert my Sterling earring hook...and voila...a quick pair of bling'ed out hoops!  Stay tuned for tomorrows pair of earrings.

Beading Daily Challenge-- Day #2: Bling-Bling Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment