Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Special

Wishing everyone a safe & happy Thanksgiving!

For those of you online today getting a jump start on all of the "Black Friday" sales and specials...I, too, am having a special...an "early birdie" special.


Now, if your hitting the streets tomorrow to begin (or finish) your holiday shopping definitely come to the Esperanza Peace & Justice Center "Peace Market"...an alternative to commercial shopping.  I, as well as the rest of my crew...Ruby and my mom (we're a tiny crew..lol) will have a booth at the Peace Market.  The event is two days (Fri. & Sat) from 10:00am--6:00pm.  If you're in the neighborhood stop by...the market will have an array of vendors selling arts/crafts from local artist.

See my website for directions.

And remember if you can't make it to the "Peace Market" you can always stop by my studio anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment