Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back in the studio...

After a jammed-packed month of shows in April I decided to take some time off and return to my studio at the beginning of June.  Yeah, right?!  Like I could ever be away from my studio that long.  It was a nice try, though.  I made it 4 weeks and now I'm back....in the full creative swing.

I have a moleskine packed with ideas and new jewelry designs.  "Bring the bling" is a new line of cuff bracelets I'm working on.  Bring in summer with my new colorful bling'd-out cuffs with Loteria and Frida Kahlo images.  And for my 'calavera' lovers....new paper-mache masks painted in bright colors decorated with flowers.

It's going to be a long hot summer and I plan on staying in my studio where it's nice and cool.  I will not be doing any shows this summer so you're more than welcome to stop by my studio.

Be sure to sign-up and follow my blog and Facebook.  You don't want to miss exclusive give-aways that will happen this summer.

Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment